CPA professionals and new graduates hiring, GVR LLP
GVR LLP is a Markham-based full-service CPA firm that provides assurance, accounting, tax and business consulting services to corporations and individuals both in Canada and internationally.
We are looking for both experienced CPA professionals and new graduates to join our team.
Your primary responsibilities and tasks may include:
Audit and Assurance
– Conduct audits of financial statements for private companies and not-for-profit organizations
– Conduct other assurance engagements as requested by clients
Accounting and Bookkeeping
– Prepare financial statements for compilation engagements
– Perform bookkeeping including recording of payables, receivables, inventory receipts, bank transactions, and
month-end and year-end journal entries
– Perform tax planning and compliance engagements for corporate and individual clients
– Undergraduate Degree in Finance, Accounting or Commerce;
– Strong commitment to professional client service excellence and demonstrated ability to work effectively in
– High attention to detail; Excellent written and verbal communication skills; Ability to prioritize multiple
– Proficient with MS Word and Excel
– Experience with Caseware, Quickbooks and TaxPrep software applications would be an asset;
– Possession of a valid driver license in order to travel to and from client locations.
– Competitive salary depending on experience.
– Health Spending Account
– Hybrid work arrangement
Interested candidates please email your resumes to rxu@gvrLLP.ca