CPAC Pre-Apprenticeship Plumbing Program, Limited spots available!
In Canada plumbing is a well-paid career, and the demand is high for plumbing apprentices in the labor market. CPAC, in partnership with Durham College, runs a Pre-Apprenticeship Program for immigrants and youth from immigrant families. This program will prepare participants to become ready for employment and apprenticeship in the trade.
- Primary trade: Level 1 Plumbing 306 A
- Secondary trade: Fundamentals in Electrician Construction & Maintenance 309A
- Trade communication, health & safety, & job readiness training
- Eight week work placement
- Apprenticeship registration support
This is government funded program, all the training are free including the textbooks, a set of working tools and safety equipment.
- Canadian citizen or permanent resident status
- Canadian high-school diploma or a diploma/degree from a college/university in Canada or overseas (credential assessment is required for overseas education)
- CLB Level 5 for applicants with foreign credentials
- Commitment of 24 weeks of full-time training and work placement
Attend an info session to learn more:
- Thursday, April 15th from 2:00 pm – 3:00 pm Register Here!
For registration and inquiries, please contact Anita Liu at (416)-298-7885 x 105 or firstname.lastname@example.org