Only a few spots left! Free Pre-apprenticeship Electrician Training Program
Licensed electrician is one of the high-paying and in-demand jobs in the skilled trades in Canada. To help immigrants enter the trade of electrician, CPAC, in partnership with Centennial College, runs a Pre-Apprenticeship Program.
- Primary trade – Level 1 training in Electrician: Construction and Maintenance 309A ( 8 weeks full-time)
- Secondary trade – Fundamentals in Refrigeration and Air Conditioning (2 weeks full-time)
- Trade specific communication training
- Health and safety training
- Job readiness training
- Eight weeks Work placement
- Apprenticeship Registration support
- Be a Canadian citizen or landed immigrant
- Have a Canadian high-school diploma or a diploma/degree from a college/university in Canada or overseas
- Have language skills of CLB Level 5 for applicants with foreign credentials
- Able to commit to 24 weeks of full-time training and work placement
To apply, please download the application form here.
If you have questions, please call Jason Yi at 416-298-7885 ext. 106 or email to: Jason.email@example.com