Information Session – Pre-Apprenticeship Plumber Program. Free to all eligible participants!
CPAC, in partnership with employers and training service providers, delivers a Pre-Apprenticeship Plumber Training Program to help immigrants and youth from immigrant families enter the trade and start a gainful career.
• Primary trade: Plumbing Basics Training (306A)
• Secondary trade: Introduction to Electrician Construction & Maintenance (309A)
• Trade communication and math, health & safety, & job readiness training
• Paid Work placement
This program is free to all eligible participants including textbooks, basic plumbing tools and safety equipment.
• Canadian citizen or permanent resident status
• Canadian high-school diploma or a college/university diploma/degree from overseas (credential assessment is required for overseas education)
• CLB Level 5 for applicants with foreign credentials
• Commitment of 18 weeks of full-time training and work placement
Program Start Date: August 08, 2022
To apply, please download 2022-Pre-Apprenticeship-Plumbing-Application-Form_Fillable_Final and return the completed form with proof of education and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
For inquiries, please contact Aliseen Bennett by email: email@example.com or phone: (416)-298-7885 x 109
To learn more about program, please register for one of the following info sessions:
- Session #1: Thursday, July 14 from 6:00 pm – 7:00 pm Click here to register!
- Session #2: Saturday, July 23 from 4:00 pm – 5:00 pm Click here to register!
- Session #3: Tuesday, August 2 from 3:00 pm – 4:00 pm Click here to register!
This Employment Ontario program is funded in part by the Government of Canada and the Government of Ontario.