CPAC Professional Achievement Award
The CPAC Professional Achievement Award (PAA) was established in 2009 to recognize and celebrate the achievements of immigrant professionals who have achieved significant success and outstanding status in a certain profession.
Candidates may include individuals who:
• Are Canadian citizens or permanent residents of immigrant background; and
• Have made exceptional contributions in their profession or in a professional field outside their occupation.
Nominations are encouraged from all Canadian citizens and permanent residents, across all professions and across Canada.
Nominations are reviewed by a PAA Selection Committee composed of members from the CPAC Board of Directors and the CPAC Foundation Board of Trustees. The awards are presented at the CPAC Annual Gala each year.
CPAC Young Achiever’s Award
Modeled after the established CPAC Professional Achievement Awards, CPAC will honour an outstanding young immigrant in Canada to celebrate their community or professional achievements and success locally or abroad. The award recognizes the individual’s work based on the positive impact on their peers, their profession/industry, the environment or society.
To be eligible for the award, applicants must be:
• Canadian citizen or permanent resident who immigrated to Canada; and
• Aged 29 years or younger
Eligible activities for consideration include:
• Professional or business successes
• Scientific or technological innovation
• Social entrepreneurship or social innovation
• Volunteerism, leadership or community involvement
• Applicant’s activities/accomplishments must have taken place within the last two years
• Academic grades are not an influencing factor
The award recipient will be presented the award alongside the Professional Achievement Awards at the CPAC Annual Gala.
Donate to CPAC Foundation
We raises funds to support the
Become a member today and take full advantage of all our services