CPAC Professional Achievement Award
The CPAC Professional Achievement Award (PAA) was established in 2009 to recognize and celebrate the achievements of immigrant professionals who have achieved outstanding success and prominent status in recognized professions. Past recipients include exceptional individuals such as Enhui Yang (scientist), Kelvin Tran (executive) and Chan Hon Goh (artist).
Candidates for the award must be
- Canadian citizens or permanent residents who are immigrants to Canada; and
- Have achieved prominent success in their profession or in a professional field outside of their occupation (e.g., a celebrated poet whose occupation is teaching).
Nominations are encouraged from individuals across all professions and all regions of Canada.
CPAC Young Achiever’s Award
The CPAC Young Achiever’s Award (YAA) honours an outstanding young individual, aged 29 or younger, to celebrate their community contributions or professional or business achievements, locally or abroad. The award recognizes the individual’s work based on its distinction and/or positive social impact.
To be eligible for the award, the nominee must be:
- A Canadian citizen or permanent resident of Canada; and
- Aged 29 years or younger
Eligible activities for consideration include:
- Professional or business successes
- Academic or technological discoveries, innovations or contributions
- Social entrepreneurship
- Community or social leadership and volunteerism
- The nominee’s activities/accomplishments must have taken place within the last two years of the nomination deadline
- Academic grades are not an influencing factor
CPAC Equity, Diversity and Inclusion Award
The CPAC Equity, Diversity & Inclusion Award was established in 2022 by the CPAC Institute to recognize outstanding Canadians, in any region of the country, who has made significant contributions to the advancement of human rights, equal access, racial equity, diversity and inclusion within an organization, a community or nationally. By honoring these champions, the Institute wishes to amplify the impact of their work and inspire more people from both the racialized communities and those in positions of power to take action to acknowledge, confront, and eventually eradicate racism from Canadian society.
Please refer to https://cpac-canada.ca/awards/ for more details.
Donate to CPAC Foundation
We raises funds to support the
Become a member today and take full advantage of all our services