Pre-Apprenticeship Plumber Training
This Pre-Apprenticeship Training Program is provided in partnership with Durham College for immigrants and youth from immigrant families who want to enter the plumbing trade. This program will prepare participants to become ready for employment and apprenticeship.
- Primary trade: Level 1 Plumbing 306 A
- Secondary trade: Fundamentals in Electrician Construction & Maintenance 309A
- Trade communication, health & safety, & job readiness training
- Work placement
- Apprenticeship registration support
This program is free to all eligible participants including textbooks, basic plumbing tools and safety equipment.
- Canadian citizen or permanent resident status
- Canadian high-school diploma or a diploma/degree from a college/university in Canada or overseas (credential assessment is required for overseas education)
- CLB Level 5 for applicants with foreign credentials
- Commitment of 24 weeks of full-time training and work placement
For registration and inquiries, please contact Anita Liu at (416)-298-7885 x 105 or firstname.lastname@example.org