Become a member today and take full advantage of all our professional development events, discounts and special offers! As a member, not only can you take advantage of our discounts, special promotions, and events, you will also have full access to our Career Services Centre where we assist you with your job search, understanding the hidden job market and what employers want, effective interview skills and preparation, resume critiquing, and many more!
CPAC Member Benefits include:
• Member discount for all training courses and special events, including free professional conferences, workshops, and seminars to build social networks
• Free employment services support including employment counseling, understanding the job market, interview skills, resume critique, and job search workshops offered by CPAC
• Save money on auto and home insurance with TD Insurance Meloche Monnex preferred rate
• Up to 25% discount on China Southern Airlines tickets
• Receive 10% off tuition of popular courses offered by Moody’s Analytics (CSI)
• Get cashback and rewards on HSBC Corporate Employee Banking Program
• Discounts at the ROM
• Extra 10% off of the whole purchase at Chinese Book City
• Priority volunteer opportunities for CPAC Members and their family members
• Receive CPAC weekly e-newsletters and special newsletter with updates on CPAC’s services, events and activities, member benefits, and employment opportunities
• Voting right at CPAC’s Annual General Meeting
• Enjoy many more benefits as they come!
We offer two categories of membership: Regular Members & Student Members
Regular Membership Application(permanent):
Offered to those who have a university degree or professional designation.
Permanent membership fee is $130, plus HST (half price for spouses of members).
Student Membership (5-year term):
Offered to students enrolled in a recognized Canadian university or college.
Termed membership fee is $130, plus HST. Upon receiving a degree of diploma, a student member may upgrade their membership to regular, permanent membership by providing proof of graduation.
Complete the online application here. Your qualifications will be reviewed, and you will be notified of the result via email or phone. If your application is approved, you will be asked to pay the membership fee to complete the application process.
For further information, please contact the CPAC office at 416-298-7885 Ext 101 or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Donate to CPAC Foundation
We raises funds to support the
A great option for businesses looking to engage an immigrant community