Become a member today and take full advantage of all our professional development events, discounts and special offers! As a member, not only can you take advantage of our discounts, special promotions, and events, you will also have full access to our Career Services Centre where we assist you with your job search, understanding the hidden job market and what employers want, effective interview skills and preparation, resume critiquing, and many more!
CPAC Member Benefits include:
• Member discount for all training courses and special events, including free professional conferences, workshops, and seminars to build social networks
• Free employment services support including employment counseling, understanding the job market, interview skills, resume critique, and job search workshops offered by CPAC
• Save money on auto and home insurance with TD Insurance Meloche Monnex preferred rate
• Exclusive offer of up to 15,000 bonus points with the MBNA Rewards® Mastercard®
• Up to 25% discount on China Southern Airlines tickets
• Receive 10% off tuition of popular courses offered by Moody’s Analytics (CSI)
• Get cashback and rewards on HSBC Corporate Employee Banking Program
• Discounts at the ROM
• Extra 10% off of the whole purchase at Chinese Book City
• Priority volunteer opportunities for CPAC Members and their family members
• Receive CPAC weekly e-newsletters and special newsletter with updates on CPAC’s services, events and activities, member benefits, and employment opportunities
• Voting right at CPAC’s Annual General Meeting
• Enjoy many more benefits as they come!
We offer two member categories: Regular Members & Student Members
Regular Membership Application:
Regular membership is a Canadian citizen or permanent resident who has a university degree or professional designation.
Permanent membership fee is $130, plus HST.
Student Membership (Termed Membership) Application:
A student membership is an individual who is currently enrolled in a recognized Canadian university or college.
Termed membership fee for 5 years is $130, plus HST. Upon completion of university or college degree, students may upgrade their memberships to full individual membership by providing proof of completion of degree.
Complete the online application HERE, we will carefully evaluate your qualifications, and notify you via email or phone call about the next steps to complete the application.
For additional information about CPAC membership application, please contact CPAC office at 416-298-7885 Ext 101 or through email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Donate to CPAC Foundation
We raises funds to support the
A great option for businesses looking to engage an immigrant community