CPAC Foundation is a registered charity that raises funds to carry out its work in a number of areas, including
- Combating racism and advancing equity, diversity and inclusion through
- Research - to collect data, identify root causes and provide solutions;
- Education - to raise awareness and change attitudes; and
- Training - to enhance leadership abilities and opportunities.
- Supporting youth and internationally trained professionals with employment support, skills training, mentorship, networking, leadership and professional development; and
- Providing assistance in emergency and disaster relief.
Support skills training, mentorship and employment services for youth and new immigrants
Support advocacy on issues important to Asian Canadians through research, education and training towards an equitable, diverse and inclusive Canadian society
Emergency and Disaster Assistance Fund
Provide humanitarian assistance when disaster strikes
Become a member today and take full advantage of all our services
A great option for businesses looking to engage an immigrant community