CPAC Professional Achievement Award
The CPAC Professional Achievement Award was established in 2009 to recognize and celebrate outstanding accomplishments and contributions by immigrant professionals in Canada. This award is also aimed at presenting role models to inspire other immigrants to strive for success. Candidates are reviewed by a selection committee composed of members from the CPAC Board of Directors and the CPAC Foundation Board of Trustees.
Candidates may include individuals who:
- Are Canadian citizens or permanent residents of immigrant background; and
- Have made exceptional contributions in their profession or in a professional field outside their occupation.
Nominations are encouraged from all Canadian citizens and permanent residents, across all professions and across Canada.
Nominations are reviewed by a PAA Selection Committee composed of members from the CPAC Board of Directors and the CPAC Foundation Board of Trustees. The awards are presented at the CPAC Annual Gala each year.
Nominate 2019 CPAC Professional Achievement Award
CPAC Young Achiever’s Award
The Young Achiever’s Award is modelled after the established Professional Achievement Award. It honours an outstanding young immigrant in Canada to celebrate their community or professional achievements and success from locally or abroad. The award recognizes the individual’s work based on the positive impact on their peers, their profession/industry, or society. Eligible activities for consideration include professional and business successes, volunteerism and social impact, mentorship and positive influence, and community involvement. The award recipient will be presented the award alongside the Professional Achievement Awards at the CPAC Annual Gala.
To be eligible for the award, applicants must be:
- Canadian citizen or permanent resident who immigrated to Canada; and
- Aged 29 years or younger
Eligible activities for consideration include:
- Professional or business successes
- Scientific or technological innovation
- Social entrepreneurship or social innovation
- Volunteerism, leadership or community involvement
• Applicant’s activities/accomplishments must have taken place within the last two years
• Academic grades are not an influencing factor
Apply 2019 CPAC Young Achiever’s Award
Hall of Fame - PAA Past Recipients
Vincent WS Chan
Luke M. W. Chan
Jing Ming Chen
Yi Yong Wang
Hall of Fame - YAA Past Recipients