CPAC诚聘: Administrative Assistant
|Job Title:||Administrative Assistant||Department:||MSC|
|Location:||4150 Finch Avenue, Toronto||Travel Required:||No|
|Level/Salary Range:||TBD||Position Type:||Full Time|
Chinese Professionals Association of Canada (CPAC) was found in 1992 with the objective of serving and representing the interests of immigrant professionals. Today CPAC has over 27,000 members, and has helped thousands of participants find employment in their fields, obtain licensure and certifications, and advance their careers to new heights.
Reporting to the Operations Manager, the Administrative Assistant exercises decision making capabilities, considerable judgment and independence to coordinate administrative and support services including: coordinating, organizing or planning meetings/events; utilizing advanced functions to provide word processing/typing services to facilitate the production of complex documents/materials; ensuring efficient and effective operation of the office; organizing and maintaining electronic and/or paper information filing/retrieval system(s); performing clerical support functions; and performing cross-functional responsibilities as required.
To be considered for the role, you have significant experience supporting senior managers. Mastery of MS Office applications such as Outlook Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Access as well as superb organizational and time management skills. The successful incumbent will demonstrate the ability to take initiative and work well with a wide range of people within and outside the organization. If you possess flawless communication skills and excellent judgment, have an outstanding customer service orientation and thrive under pressure, then this role is for you.
- Coordinate logistics for meetings and events, including booking meeting rooms, booking equipment and catering needs as required
- Develop and maintain filing system, both paper and electronic, for ease of access
- Provide general administrative support including handling incoming and outgoing correspondence, scanning, mail, faxes, filing, photocopying, etc. as needed
- Scanning, filing and sorting documents (physical or electronic), including business cards, etc.
- Coordinate the logistics for all Board meetings; take and distribute minutes for all Board and committee meetings
- Maintain and update staff vacation & sick day records
- Accommodate and complete staff requests within the deadlines or on a timely basis
- Other duties as assigned
Skills & Qualifications:
- Successful completion of a related discipline i.e. Human Resources Management, Business Administration at the diploma level or recognized equivalent required
- Minimum of three (3) years related secretarial support experience a must
- Excellent English writing skills
- Previous on-the-job experience with MS applications including Excel, Word, Outlook is required
- Excellent time management and multi-tasking skills, with attention to details
- Ability to exercise discretion and judgment, with a high degree of initiative and able to meet deadlines
- Ability to work well under pressure and use good judgment in assessing difficult situations
- Ability to work flexible schedules and attend meetings/events in evenings or weekends when required
Please forward your resume & cover letter to email@example.com by August 31, 2012.
We thank all candidates for their interests. However, only those selected for the interviews will be contacted. No phone calls please.