Sickkids Foundation is on the hunt for an extraordinary associate, integrated brand marketing
DESCRIPTION OF THE POSITION:
The Associate, Integrated Brand Marketing assists the Director, Associate Directors and Marketing managers in strategic development and execution of marketing and communications strategies/campaigns with the goal of driving fundraising results and maintaining the number one charity brand in Canada. In addition to supporting the development of brand equity content creation and advertising, the Associate will be an active participant in a fast-paced, full-service team that supports the direct & digital marketing (DDM), and corporate & community partnerships (CCP) portfolios. The Associate will work cross-functionally with various departments in the execution of project deliverables and work to ensure all marketing materials are completed in a timely manner. This position reports to the Manager, Integrated Brand Marketing.
- Provide day-to-day support to ensure the effective execution and delivery of marketing and communications initiatives that support the above-mentioned portfolios: this includes supporting the manager in the development and execution of advertising campaigns, internal and external communications plans and tactics to support fundraising initiatives for the DDM & CCP portfolios;
- Deliver updates on status of tasks, and create supporting documentation;
- Assist in the writing and presentation of creative and project briefs;
- Assists in developing strategic communication frameworks or marketing strategy decks;
- Manages aspects of many marketing projects including agency or internal creative services, budget, timelines, production and trafficking of assets, post-campaign performance, and managing internal and external partnerships required to execute, and is an active team member on larger scale marketing initiatives alongside other Brand Strategy&Communications team members pending scale;
- Daily re-prioritization of competing projects for different business units – resolved through constant communication and a deep understanding of organization-wide priorities and resourcing available;
- Responsible for sharing developed materials with colleagues on the brand strategy team to ensure amplification of assets and that all marketing investments are used to their full potential;
- Act as a service-oriented point of contact for providing requested information, marketing material, securing quotes from outside vendors and suppliers and;
- Issue and circulate contact reports from meetings.
- Post-secondary education in Marketing, Communications, Business or related field;
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience in a marketing support role, either agency or client-side;
- Strong interest in development of marketing content and integrated marketing;
- Demonstrated experience with creative asset development production (broadcast, print, collateral, digital assets);
- Proficiency with MS Excel, Word, Outlook and a willingness to learn new computer software programs as required;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both written and verbal);
- Exceptional organization skills and ability to coordinate multiple projects within tightly prescribed timelines and;
- Detail oriented and proactive in anticipating and responding to team’s needs. Nice to Have:
- Advertising agency experience with experience working with creative people would be an asset.
- Fluent in Mandarin and/or Cantonese is an asset.
SickKids Foundation leads the fight for The Hospital for Sick Children (SickKids), one of the world’s foremost paediatric health-care institutions. Founded in 1972, SickKids Foundation is the largest charitable funder of child health research, learning and care in Canada. As a national charity, SickKids Foundation also invests in national and international initiatives to benefit children in Canada and around the world.
Philanthropy is a critical source of funding for SickKids. Thanks to the generosity of the community, and as a result of a record-breaking year in fundraising, SickKids Foundation generated an unprecedented $190 million for the fiscal year ending March 31, 2020. We achieve that by not being ordinary in anything we do.
POSITION STATUS: Permanent Full-Time Position
HOURS: 35 hours per week Monday to Friday
DEADLINE: August 5, 2020
SUBMIT RESUME TO: Please apply on-line by visiting our website: www.sickkidsfoundation.com/careersandvolunteers