Exclusive Wireless Offer for CPAC Members: iPhone 14 and Samsung Galaxy Z Flip4 from $15/month, Preferred-Rate Data Plans
CPAC is pleased to announce its newest membership benefit: a rare offer from Rogers Wireless including an incredible $15 monthly fee for a new iPhone 14 or a Samsung Galaxy Z Flip4, and a 20GB high speed data plan for $45/month or less.
Members are encouraged to contact the CPAC office (call 416-298-7885 Ext. 101, or email at firstname.lastname@example.org ) to obtain an exclusive promo code to take advantage of this offer, which includes a limited number of codes for a limited time. The campaign ends April 7, 2023, while quantities last.
For more information, please refer to the following FAQs. To learn more about the Rogers Preferred Program, please visit www.uptownwireless.ca/CPAC.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
1. How to get this Rogers Preferred Program (RPP) offer?
Firstly, you need to obtain a promo code from the CPAC office (phone: 416-298-7885 ext. 101; email: email@example.com). A promo code will be emailed to you once your membership is verified. The code you receive will be unique to you, associated with your name and Membership Number. It can only be used once and cannot be transferred to another person. However, your family members can share the benefit and join the plan. The promo code is valid until April 7, 2023.
Please note that due to the expected high volume of calls, we may not be able to answer your call right away. If you are unable to speak to someone by phone, please send a message including your name, phone number, and personal email to the CPAC Office at firstname.lastname@example.org. Someone will call you as soon as possible. Once your membership is verified, your unique promo code will be emailed to you immediately.
The second step is to claim your deal using your promo code. You can do this in one of three ways: apply online at www.uptownwireless.ca/CPAC, or call or visit one of the Uptown Communications stores. (Note: there is a $15 courier fee for sending the SIM card to you if you order online. This fee is waived if you order in person at a Rogers Uptown store or any other Rogers dealer store).
2. How long is the Rogers Preferred Program valid for CPAC members?
The promotional period for this offer is March 9 to April 7, 2023. Activation must be completed within this period. However, once activated, you continue to enjoy the RPP indefinitely without the need of a contract.
3. Can existing Rogers customers switch to this RPP?
Yes, but there is a $50 migration fee. The $50 activation fee is waived for new customers. New Customers include those who switch from Rogers’ subsidiary brands (such as Fido and Chatr) as well as those from other wireless providers.
For existing Rogers customers who want to get a new device and renew with Rogers on a term with hardware, you can apply online at www.uptownwireless.ca/CPAC. If you want to apply Bring Your Own Device plan and not in a term, please contact CPAC office (phone: 416-298-7885 ext. 101; email: email@example.com), and we will assist on the plan change.
4. What does the Rogers Preferred Program for CPAC members include?
- Financing Plan for a New Phone: iPhone 14 (128G), $15/month (after a bill credit of $120), 24-month plan, return device after 2 years or pay only $411 to keep device. In other words, you enjoy a discount of close to $400, use the phone now, and pay it up two years later. The associated data plan is $50/month for 20 GB at high speed and unlimited data at a lower speed beyond 20GB. You can also finance a Samsung Galaxy Z Flip4 starting from $15/mo, a Samsung Galaxy S23 from $10, a Google Pixel 6a from $5, or a Google Pixel 7 128GB from $0.
- Bring Your Own Device: You enjoy a further discount of $5 on the data plan, i.e., $45/month for 20GB at high speed and unlimited amount of data at a lower speed.
- Add A Line Discount and Shareable Data: If you have more than one line, make sure you ask for additional discount. You can have up to 10 lines for your account, and all users on the same account can share data.
- Other Data Plans: For more data at high speed, you can choose plans at $55/month for 25GB and $60/month for 40GB.
- All RPP plans include the following features:
Unlimited Canada wide
Unlimited text, picture and video
- No overage
- Shareable data
- Call display with name display
- Enhanced voicemail
- Call Waiting
- Group Calling
- 2500 Call forwarding minutes
- Access Roam Like HomeTM
- My Rogers App
- Online billing
- Pre-authorized payment
For more information of the Rogers Preferred Program, please visit: www.uptownwireless.ca/CPAC .
5. What are other benefits for CPAC members?
CPAC members enjoy many benefits. Some of them are
- Member discount for all training courses, programs and special events
- Save money on auto and home insurance with TD Insurance, the company with the best rated customer service and claims experience within industry
- Free employment services including employment counseling and job search skills
- Exclusive offer of up to 15,000 bonus points with the MBNA Rewards® Mastercard®
- Get cashback and rewards with HSBC Corporate Employee Banking Program
- Member discount on Canadian Securities Courses
For more CPAC member benefits, please visit https://cpac-canada.ca/membership/