Account Manager, Crystal Claire Cosmetics Inc.
Job Title: Account Manager
Department: Sales & Marketing
Wage Category: Annual Salary with Benefits
Report to: VP Sales & Marketing
The role of an Account Manager is to manage the daily operations and organization of various customer accounts. You are to work in a supportive role to the Business Development Manager and Senior Account Managers in all aspects of the business from the development of new ideas through to the management of the execution.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage daily operations and profiles of customers’ accounts serving as the primary point of contact within the company;
- Data Management: Maintaining accurate and up to date customer information (BOM, PO);
- Provide excellent customer service with thorough knowledge of company products, services and features to meet customer needs;
- Responsible for managing client’s account by outsourcing cosmetic products and building & strengthening the relationship to come up with new sales opportunities and projects;
- Provide innovation and solution in the development of new products from the insight of new ideas to the management of their execution and successful launch;
- Develop projects’ timelines and keep track of deliveries and achievements are up to date and meet client’s needs through coordinating product development, production schedule and post sales follow up with the internal team and client;
- Strong collaboration with cross functional teams including Marketing, R&I, Engineering, Quality Assurance and Logistics, ensuring good flow of communication and optimization of resources;
- Monitor newly developed projects and work with Marketing and R&I team in the briefing of new cosmetics samples;
- Assist the Business Development manager with preparation for meetings and events;
- Coordinate sales and purchase orders between the Operational departments and customers;
- Monitor inventory and shipment details throughout the project, notifying customer with updates;
- Perform other related duties as specified by direct supervisor.
- Exceptional English communication skills
- Experience in sales and account management in consumer-packaged goods industry is preferred
- Experience in Cosmetic manufacturing is an asset
- Must have trend consciousness and a passion for fashion and cosmetics
- The ability to think strategically and proactively are crucial, as well as being able to excel in a fast paced, high pressure environment
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously with impeccable organizational and time-management skills
- Post-Secondary education required. Courses in business, fashion, cosmetics, sales or marketing are a welcomed asset
- Superior problem-solving skills – must be resourceful and creative with solutions
Please note: We thank you for your interest, please send you resume to HR@crystalclaire.com, candidates selected for interview will be contacted.