Job Code: 210911
Location: Markham (Woodbine/14th Ave.)
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Majorly Account Receivable activities and some Account Payable activities.
- Enter bank transactions (payment) and reconcile bank statements via Excel and QuickBooks.
- Provide customer service, accepting payments or providing refunds.
- Contact individuals with delinquent accounts.
- Calculate, prepare and issue documents related to accounts such as bills, invoices, account statements and other financial statements.
- Perform other duties as required.
- Degree or diploma in Accounting required.
- Minimum 2 years working experience in accounting required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills both in English and Mandarin.
- Computer literate, including effective working skills of MS Excel and e-mail.
- Well verse in QuickBooks and ERP.
- Work well under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Good organizational, time management and prioritizing skills.
- Attention to detail in all areas of work.
- Strong work ethic.
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Vision care
- Monday to Friday, 40 hours per week
- All workers are required to wear mask, common areas are sanitized regularly
- Mandarin (required)
please send the resume to email@example.com.
The employer has advertised this position through Centennial College Community Employment Services. Services provided by this Employment Ontario funded program are available to Canadian citizens, permanent residents, and convention refugees. Interested applicants must register with the center for this service.