Bank Job Opportunities – Apply Now!
1. PERSONAL BANKING OFFICER – Scotia Bank
As one of Canada’s Top 50 Employers for the fourth consecutive year, Scotiabank places great importance on recognizing and rewarding strong performance. We offer room for advancement, a stimulating work environment and the resources to help you make the most of your career. Together, we continue to make Scotiabank a great place to work.
Our Domestic Banking division provides a comprehensive range of banking and investment services to almost 7 million retail, wealth management, small business and commercial customers across Canada. Our multi-channel domestic delivery network includes more than 970 branches, close to 2,750 ABMs, Internet, telephone and wireless banking.
As a member of a Retail Branch sales team, you will be responsible for contributing to the team’s overall success by meeting negotiated personal sales and sales activity goals through the identification and satisfaction of customer needs. You will be responsible for delivering excellent customer service and selling a full range of customized financial solutions to new customers as well as a number of existing Branch customers.
• You are a strong relationship builder and communicator; with a thorough knowledge of solicitation, telemarketing and negotiating techniques.
• You are highly organized and results oriented with demonstrated flexibility in adapting to a constantly changing environment.
EDUCATION AND ACCREDITATIONS:
• You have a College or University diploma/degree.
• You are required to have successfully completed a qualifying course of study that will enable registration with the provincial securities commission to obtain a license to sell mutual funds.
The Scotiabank Group is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all interested parties. We thank you for your interest, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. No agencies please.
Please email your resume in a word document to:
2. Careers Specifically for Canada’s People with Disabilities – Customer Service Representative-Scarborough-part time flexible hours – Bank of Montreal
At our company, we have been helping our customers and communities for over 190 years. Working with us means being part of a team of talented, passionate individuals with a shared focus on working together to deliver great customer experiences. We stand behind your success with the support you need to turn your potential into performance.
BMO® Financial Group is committed to an inclusive, equitable and accessible workplace. By embracing diversity, we gain strength through our people and our perspectives.
Our Personal and Commercial line of business is the retail and commercial banking arm of BMO Financial Group in Canada, serving individuals, small to medium-sized and mid-market businesses. We offer a wide variety of personal and commercial banking products and services and we serve our customers in person at our branches, through our ABM network, over the Internet and by phone.
Whether you’re looking for an opportunity to start your career in financial services or want a role you can grow in for the long-term, join BMO Bank of Montreal as a Customer Service Representative and turn your potential into performance.
As part of a team of financial professionals, you will consistently deliver great customer experiences within a branch environment. You will fulfill the transactional needs of personal and commercial customers, proactively identifying and discussing customer needs and if required referring to an appropriate team member or fulfilling directly where appropriate. You will ensure compliance and adherence to Bank policies and procedure, as well as, assist with branch administration and operations through completion of assigned tasks to ensure an effectively and efficiently operating branch.
Passion for helping customers
· Sales and service oriented with a demonstrated ability to proactively listen, identify sales opportunities and solve problems
· Strong communication skills
· Cantonese speaking required and Mandarin is a definite asset
· Cash handling experience is a must
· Solid multitasking skills
· Team player
· Demonstrated flexibility to adapt to a constantly changing environment
Education and Accreditation
· Completed high school education, or equivalent work experience
BMO Financial Group thanks all applicants. We advise only those who qualify for an interview will be contacted.
To apply, please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com