CHRO, Human Resources
CHRO, Human Resources, Kids Help Phone, Toronto
What you will do?
You will be responsible for Vision and Strategic Direction 1) Provide vision and strategic direction to deliver top-shelf HR programs and services. Provide strong leadership to support Innovation Imperative. People Operations 2) Provide leadership for a broad set of HR services such as recruiting, policy development, compensation, employee/labour relations, training and development and talent management. Culture 3) Support and promote an engaged culture where a great employee journey is our priority. Guide the newly launched employee people program “You Matter” to success. Consulting and Coaching 4) Act as a trusted advisor and coach for senior leadership and HR team on issues to ensure fantastic service delivery within their portfolios
What do you bring?
- 15+ years progressive HR experience, 8+ years in senior management preferably experience in the non-profit or charitable sector
- Bilingualism (French and English) is essential
- Experience in both unionized and non-unionized workplaces
- Experience as a trusted advisor to senior organizational leaders
- Ideally, experience at a fast scaling, entrepreneurial organization
- Proven people leader who builds partnerships develops others, can implement change and deliver people-centric designed programs with meaningful and measurable results
- University degree in a relevant discipline and CHRP/CHRL designation preferred, or equivalent combination of education and
The Organization. A growing organization, provides an essential service to Canadian youth from age 5 to 28, driving innovation and making a difference every day