Commercial Property Manager
95 Development Inc. is one of Toronto’s most innovative and leading construction companies specializing in high-quality developments with a focus on architectural quality and service excellence. We are currently seeking a Commercial property manager who speaks English and Mandarin to join our team that is willing to learn and grow in a quickly expanding company. The Ideal candidate will have a solid background working in commercial or residential property management.
- Oversees the day-to-day operations of a commercial/retail portfolio in a mall environment.
- Manages the tenant relations function including the timely collection of rent, hosting mall events, develops annual marketing plan, and manages mall website and social media platforms.
- Establishes and maintains excellent tenant and customer relations, conducts daily face to face meetings with tenants.
- Conducts routine site inspections including Develop comprehensive annual inspections for properties, completed weekly, monthly and quarterly inspections.
- Ensure Compliance with Property Management Policies, laws and any other regulations; manages crisis response plans and building emergency plans.
- Works closely with leasing, asset management, development, and accounting teams to deliver required services.
- Maintain relationships with suppliers, vendors and professionals providing service to the mall.
- Other duties as assigned
- 3 – 5 years of Commercial or residential real estate property management experience.
- Able to negotiate Lease with end-user and co-op, new and renewal, from start to finish.
- Sharp sensibility to surrounding area and working towards corporation’s vision.
- Open mind personality with strong common sense.
- Strong understanding to different types of rent and additional rent calculations
- General License (BOMA) designation is preferred
- General License (CMRAO) designation is an asset
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills.
- Detail oriented and ability to resolve problems using facts and sound reasoning
- Ability to work independently in a fast-pace environment, work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Strong computer skills, specifically – Windows, Word and Excel; Yardi would be an asset
- Valid Driver’s license and own car
- Speak, read and write English and Mandarin
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or related discipline preferred
We thank all candidates for their interest; if you fit this profile, please email your resume to email@example.com . Only candidates being considered will be contacted. Thank you.