Construction Project Coordinator
95 Development Inc. is one of Toronto’s most innovative and leading construction companies specializing in high-quality developments with a focus on architectural quality and service excellence. We are in the business of owning, managing and developing properties in Toronto. We look for talented individuals who speak English and Mandarin to join our growing company and share our passion in providing excellent services for our tenants and clients. If you possess outstanding interpersonal skills, are customer driven, and are hardworking, then we encourage you to take your career to the next level and apply for this exciting opportunity with us.
- Work closely with Project Managers, coordinating schedules, communicating project progress, assisting with documents and processes.
- Participate in tender and contract preparation – coordinate tender receipt and opening. Schedule and attend Tender meetings.
- Organize and attend weekly, bi-weekly or monthly project related meetings.
- Organize and attend site visits. Create and manage deficiency lists and project photos.
- Assist with Budget monitoring and updates.
- Assist with collecting project related drawings. Communicate with consultants and architects regularly.
- Assist with permit application process.
- Assist to ensure construction timelines are up to date and in accordance with project notifications.
- Communicate with vendors on an ongoing basis: site related coordination, invoices, POs, payments, permit application.
- Ensure issue of close out checklist and submission of close out documents.
- Ensure execution of proper documentation and process for every project.
- Contact new vendors and collect vendor information for system set-up.
- Assist team members with any training and use of implemented processes and
Core Duties –
- Performs all work in support of our Corporate Values of Pride, Accountability, Integrity and Diligence; Demonstrates strong and visible support of our values.
- Performs all work in accordance with all established regulatory and compliance and safety requirements.
- All other duties as assigned.
SERVICE / PERSONAL SKILLS:
The candidate should be service oriented and have excellent oral & written communication skills. The fast paced work environment requires the incumbent to be independent with minimal supervision and self-motivated. The successful candidate will be able to prioritize tasks, meet steep deadlines, work under pressure and be accountable to various reporting structures.
EXPERIENCE & TECHNICAL SKILLS:
- In depth knowledge and work independently with Revit.
- Proficient in AutoCAD, MS Project software.
- Able to build 3D model according to construction drawings
- Ability to read and understand Architectural drawings and specifications
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and work with tight deadlines.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word & Outlook.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills.
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written.
- Excellent customer service experience.
- Ability to work independently and as a team.
- Proactive mindset. Upgrading and identifying opportunities for improvement.
- Speak English and Mandarin.
EDUCATION / DESIGNATIONS / LICENSES:
- Working towards Architect designation is preferred.
- Mandarin (Required)
- English (Required)
We thank all candidates for their interest; if you fit this profile, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org . Only candidates being considered will be contacted. Thank you.