CPAC AGM This Saturday: How to survive and advance in the professional environment from a Chinese perspective
The CPAC Annual General Meeting (AGM) 2012 will be held on this Saturday, November 3, 2012 at CPAC Conference Hall. In addition to the annual president’s report and financial report, Board members’ election, and outstanding volunteers award presentation, CPAC has invited a keynote speaker, Ms. Pan, Qiao Di to speak in Chinese on “How to survive and advance in the professional environment”.
Ms. Pan, Qiao Di currently holds a marketing director’s position at one of the largest public companies in Telecom industry. Before immigrating to Canada in 2003, she held progressive marketing roles in the consumer goods industry during her five years working experience in China. After obtaining her MBA degree in 2006 in Ontario, she started her Canadian marketing career in the current company as a junior marketing manager. Through three promotions within five years, she has been appointed to the current position in 2011. Ms. Pan also holds a CMA designation.
Ms. Pan will share her personal insights and observations on how to survive and advance in the Canadian professional environment from a Chinese perspective. If you have ever wondered about one of the following questions, you should not miss this opportunity to get your answer.
1. Now I have landed my dream job, what should I do to fit in as quickly as possible?
2. How should I establish a mutually beneficial internal network?
3. Other people (including team members or my boss) always take my credit, HELP!
4. I am so much stronger than Tom, why was that Tom got promoted and not me?
5. I disagree with my boss and I know I am right. But he/she doesn’t listen to me. What should I do?
6. How to get recognized by management and be put on the roadmap of talent development?
7. What kind of traditional Chinese values that you should downplay or emphasize to be successful here?
CPAC encourages all members to actively involve in the business of the Association. Please visit the website to register.
Seats are limited. First come, first served!
Time: November 3rd 2012, Saturday 1:45 pm
Location: 4150 Finch Avenue East, Toronto, ON M1S 3T9 Free Parking
Registration online at: http://www.chineseprofessionals.ca/2012/10/4366
Enquiries: 416-298-7885 ext. 101