Final Cohort for Internationally Educated Nurses Program!
CPAC Gateway for Internationally Educated Nurses Program is an Ontario bridging program funded by the Government of Ontario and the Government of Canada. It aims to help you to obtain RN/RPN licenses and employment in the profession of nursing in Ontario. The program consists of a series of courses and workshops, one-on-one mentoring support and employment services which will assist you to achieve your career goals.
The program will provide:
- services in application for CNO assessment, CNO registration and employment;
- classroom instruction “Introduction to Nursing Practice in Ontario” which provides in-depth information on the registration process and various aspects of nursing profession in Ontario;
- workplace culture and communication training;
- Exam preparation workshop
- one-on-one mentoring support: professionally established mentor offers support, guidance and assistance to the mentee in all steps leading to registration and employment in nursing profession;
- employment services and job shadowing, internship/clinical placement.
We are now accepting applications for the final cohort of the program. To register or learn more about the program, please send email to email@example.com or call Steven Zeng at 416-298-7885 Ext. 102