Free RPN/RN Exam Preparation Workshop – April 12, 2014!
Are you preparing for the upcoming RN/RPN exam for your nursing license and having difficulties? Join our free exam preparation workshop on April 12, 2014.
This workshop will give you a last push and help you pass the exam with more confidence. There will be a professional trainer to help you do the review. This workshop will cover the following:
1. A thorough understanding of examination content areas
2. Successful strategies to answering examination questions
3. A better understanding of areas of weakness and improvement
4. A framework from which to continue to study
5. Improvement in knowledge and judgment with respect to examination questions
The following are the details of the workshop:
CPAC RN/RPN Exam Preparation Workshop
Date and Time: Saturday, April 12, 2014, 9:00am to 5pm (1:00 to 2:00 lunch break, lunch not included) and
Saturday, April 19, 9:00am to 1:00pm
Location: CPAC Classroom, 4150 Finch Ave East, Scarborough M1S 3T9, free parking
Max attendances: 15
To register or learn more about the program, please send email to email@example.com or call Steven at 416-298-7885 Ext. 102