Freedom 55 (Toronto or Vancouver): Financial Security Advisor-Bilingual (English/Mandarin)
A rewarding and empowering career that offers room for growth is what you can expect as a financial security advisor with Freedom 55 Financial.
Help clients as they work to achieve their financial goals and dreams, all while making your own success a reality.
As a financial security advisor, your job has a lot to offer you:
- Take control of your success – embrace your entrepreneurial spirit and run your own business working from any financial centre in Canada.
- Build your own business – grow your career and your worth, and we’ll reward you for it.
- Stay ahead of the game – benefit from numerous professional development and training options.
- Accomplish something big – empower clients to reach their objectives with proven processes.
- Pick your market(s) – create lasting relationships based on a solid understanding of each client’s unique financial goals.
Who we’re looking for:
- A passionate and experienced business professional with sales experience
- A personal and engaging individual who can build trusting client relationships
- A productive self-starter who can work as part of a team
- A person geared to achieve financial success through commission-based compensation
- A true professional who offers clients the best customer service experience possible
- Bilingual (English/Mandarin) required, Cantonese would be an asset
Why join Freedom 55 Financial?
Get rewarded and recognized – programs, campaigns, promotions and development meetings are designed to recognize employee contributions – because your success is our success.
Learn and grow – numerous professional development programs empower our team members to learn from industry experts.
Competitive compensation – commission-based compensation rewards the work you put into building your client base and includes up-front commissions, productivity-based bonuses, benefit options, a company-matching RRSP program and a share ownership plan.
We support you – building a business takes time, which is why we provide you with an initial training allowance and the resources, tools and processes required to support your growth.
Always innovating – benefit from an organization that values the technology you need to do your job well, like specialized software and regular access to a help desk.
Exclusive access – enjoy access to London Life’s insurance, investment and mortgage products, as well as resources from other financial services leaders.
To be considered, applicants must be eligible to work in Canada on a permanent basis. Proof of eligibility must be in the form of a copy of your Canadian birth certificate, Canadian citizenship certificate or Canadian certificate of permanent residence. Proof of eligibility is required if an offer is made.
Candidates can apply directly to Tong Ren for this role: Tong.Ren@freedom55financial.com