Full time position for CPA student, SC CPA PROFESSIONAL CORPORATION
Full time position for CPA student
- 100% CPA, CA exam pass rate of students who worked at least 8 months with the Employer
- Progressive and growing CPA, CA office.
- Five to Six full time professional staff, including a CPA, CA, and CPA, CMA, plus part time staff
- Fully computerized and networked with hi-speed internet.
- Modern computers, printers/scanners, furniture in a spacious and bright office.
- Professional work includes a variety of Review, NTR, Canadian and International personal and corporate tax and tax planning, CRA audits and appeals.
- Entrepreneurial clients include: medical laboratory, pharmaceutical manufacturer, doctors, dentists, real estate developers/contractors, investment companies, retailers, importers/wholesalers/mftg, Trusts, farm, non-residents of Canada, car dealer, etc…
- Location: 7676 Woodbine Avenue, Suite 201, Markham. Just north of Steeles Avenue.
- Free parking
Salary: Will be based on your level of experience.
Job type: CPA, CA office full time Junior to Intermediate level staff accountant. The ideal candidate will have 4 to 18 months experience in a CPA firm working on CCPC’s.
Number of positions: One Full time
Start date: Immediate
– Responsible for all aspects of Notice To Reader (NTR) financial statements and corporate tax returns, from a wide variety of businesses including tax planning.
– Performing or assisting staff Senior/Supervisor on Reviews and larger NTR files. ** Presently there are no Audit hours and therefore we are a CPA Training office for students in the non-public accounting stream.
– completion of personal, corporate, Estate/Trust tax returns and participating in the tax planning and introduction to non-resident/international tax returns.
– HST, T3’s, T4’s and T5’s.
Job Requirements and Qualifications:
– Must be in the accounting program working towards a CPA
– Must have good oral communication and writing skills.
– Self starter, with initiative, imagination and genuine interest in their work and career.
– Willingness to take initiative and accept responsibility.
– A “thinking” professional who applies their academic knowledge and will ask questions and research issues and knows a professional accountant is more than a data entry function on a computer.
- to have 4 to 18 months with another CPA firm and experience on CCPC’s.
- Knowledge of Caseware/Caseview software.
- Knowledge of CICA Handbook, ASPE, HST and Canadian Income Tax Act.
- Knowledge of other accounting and income tax software (Profile) an asset.
Apply before July 31, 2021 or earlier.
Provide: resume, references and cover letter addressed to Steven Chong CPA, CA
Interview dates: will be determined upon receipt of resume.
Contact: email to Steven Chong CPA, CA (Principal): Steven@StevenChong.com