Info Session on Saturday, May 05: Bridging Program for Internationally Trained Accounting Professionals
Looking for a professional job in accounting? Check us out!
CPAC, in partnership with Ryerson University, Seneca Collegeand Chartered Professional Accountants Ontario, providesa bridging program to help internationally trained accounting professionalsgain the core competencies needed to start their accounting careers in Canada.
• Canadian citizen or permanent resident status
• University degree in accounting or related fields
• Minimum 3 years of professional experience in accounting
• CLB Level 7 or above
• Commitment to completing the program
To learn more about the program and the admission requirements, please attend the info session:
• Date: Saturday, May 5th, 2018
• Time: 2:00pm – 3:00pm
• Location: CPAC Conference Hall, 4150 Finch Ave. East, Toronto
To register, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org (indicating your name and telephone number)