Information Session: CPAC Bridging Program for Internationally Trained Accounting Professionals
Looking for a professional job in accounting? Check us out!
CPAC, in partnership with Ryerson University, Seneca College and Chartered Professional Accountants Ontario, provides a bridging program to help internationally trained accounting professionals gain the core competencies needed to start their accounting careers in Canada.
- Canadian citizen or permanent resident status
- University degree in accounting or related fields
- Minimum 3 years of professional experience in accounting
- CLB Level 7 or above
- Commitment to completing the program
To learn more about the program and the admission requirements, please join us at the info session:
- Date: Friday, March 13th, 2020
- Time: 10:30am – 11:30 am
- Location: CPAC Conference Hall, 4150 Finch Ave. East, Toronto
To register for the info session, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org