Insurance Advisor, AimStar Capital Group Inc.
About AimStar Insurance Inc.
AimStar Insurance is an affiliate company of AimStar Capital Group Inc. We are specializing in holistic insurance solutions that encompass life, health and corporate group insurance needs with a robust network of partnerships with Canada’s foremost insurance providers. Our comprehensive suite of services includes expert guidance on insurance products, personalized estate planning assistance, and a commitment to upholding ethical business standards. At AimStar Insurance, we prioritize safeguarding your financial future while providing you with tailored insurance solutions to meet your unique needs.
We value every advisor’s independence and provide the extensive resources, various types of products, integrated technology and deep support that will enable you to success in your business.
We provide a caring, friendly environment where you can develop your skills and fulfill your ambitions. we are always interested in recruiting new colleagues with fresh ideas, energy and talent.
As an Insurance Advisor at AimStar Insurance, you will play a vital role in our mission to provide top-tier insurance solutions to our clients. This position offers an exciting opportunity to build a rewarding career in the insurance industry while making a positive impact on people’s lives.
- Conduct in-depth consultations with clients to assess their insurance needs.
- Provide expert advice on various insurance products, including Life, Critical Illness, health, Group Benefits and more.
- Customize insurance solutions to meet individual client and corporation requirements.
- Educate clients on policy features, coverage options, and benefits.
- Generate and nurture leads through networking, referrals, and outreach.
- Collaborate with the underwriting team to ensure accurate policy issuance.
- Maintain accurate records of client interactions and policy information.
- Assist clients with claims processing and follow-ups when needed.
- Stay up-to-date on industry trends, regulations, and product knowledge.
- An undergraduate and/or postgraduate degree in Insurance/Finance or related field.
- Proven experience as an insurance advisor or similar role is a plus, but not required.
- Hold a valid life license (LLQP) will be an asset
- Possess or willing to obtain insurance licensing (if not already licensed).
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent problem-solving abilities and attention to detail.
- Self-motivated and goal-oriented with a passion for helping others.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Commitment to ethical business practices.
- Competitive commission structure and opportunities.
- Comprehensive training and ongoing professional development.
- Supportive and collaborative work environment.
- Opportunities for career advancement.
- Flexible work hours.