Investment Advisor, AimStar Capital Group Inc.
About AimStar Capital Group Inc.
AimStar Capital Group Inc. is a Canadian Investment Dealer under the Canadian Investor Protection Fund (CIPF); and a member of the Canadian Investment Regulatory Organization (CIRO). As an independent boutique firm, we aim to provide a wide range of customized financial services that include investment advisory, portfolio management, risk management and full financial planning. At AimStar, we are dedicated to the clients’ needs and help them achieve their financial goals.
We value every advisor’s independence and provide the extensive resources, various types of products, integrated technology and deep support that will enable you to success in your business.
We provide a caring, friendly environment where you can develop your skills and fulfill your ambitions. we are always interested in recruiting new colleagues with fresh ideas, energy and talent.
As an Investment Advisor, your primary responsibility will be to provide expert financial guidance and investment advice to the clients. You will work closely with clients to understand their financial goals, risk tolerance, and investment preferences in order to develop personalized investment strategies.
Role and Responsibilities
- Develop and maintain personalized business relationships with client in your field.
- Establish a client base of individuals, families, business owners and foundations and manage their complex financial needs.
- Proactively enhancing business through client referrals, networking, workshops/seminars. Leverage your investment strategy to create customized wealth management and investment services for your clients.
- Develop customized investment plans and strategies based on clients’ needs and market conditions.
- Recommend specific investment products, asset allocation strategies, and portfolio diversification techniques.
- Deliver a superior client experience in assisting clients with day-to-day requests and ongoing proactive service calls.
- Adhere to all firm and regulatory policies by remaining up to date with all the regulatory rules and trading activities as it relates to a client’s account and ensuring that any client interaction is accurately documented.
Key Skills and Experience
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in financial sales and are comfortable earning 100% commission.
- Bilingual in both English and Chinese will be an asset.
- You are self-motivated, have integrity and empathy, and a commitment to a career as an Investment Advisor.
- The ability to bring across a book or network of clients is highly desirable.
- Excellent communication skills are highly essential.
- An undergraduate and/or postgraduate degree in Finance/Business/Economics or related field.
- Successful completion of the Canadian Securities Course (CSC), Conduct and Practices Handbook (CPH) and Wealth Management Essentials (WME) or will prior to your start date.
- Licensed with Investment Industry Regulatory Organization of Canada (IIROC) as a Registered Representative. (Preferred)
- Hold a valid life license (LLQP) in Ontario with good standing. (will be an asset)
- Unlimited earning potential and full benefits.
- Customized career development path with guiding support from your manager.
- Autonomy to build and run your own business, in a flexible environment.
- Employee Share Ownership Plan.