CPAC Mentoring Program is now recruiting volunteers who will work as mentors in the following fields:
- Information Technology (IT)
- Health Care
If you are currently working in any of the above fields and wish to share your experience with the newcomers, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The benefits of becoming a mentor:
- Satisfaction from helping others to grow and develop their potential
- Opportunities to network with professionals in your field
- Enhance your communication and leadership skills
- Enrich your knowledge and experience from working with mentees
- One more highlight of your experience on your resume.
Your time commitment is about 6 hours per month for a total of 4 months. You will communicate with your mentee through phone calls, emails and face to face meetings.
You don’t just make new friends but you actually witness someone flourishes under your guidance. The joy and satisfaction will far exceed the efforts you put in. CPAC will provide training and support to all volunteers. So, please don’t wait, come forward and help.
To learn more about the mentoring program or sign up, please contact: email@example.com 416-298-7885 ext. 103