Now hiring: K-12 ESL and subject teachers to work in China
CPAC is recruiting international teachers for a China based company to support their quality teaching services for various international K-12 schools located in the most developed cities such as Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Zhuhai and Qingdao.
ESL Teacher: To teach Oral English courses to non-native English speaking students from kindergarten to high school (K-12).
Academic Teacher: To teach high school subjects such as Math, Physics, Chemistry, Science, Business, Information Technology to non-native English speaking students.
3. We Offer:
(1) Sponsorship for work visa application,
(2) Normal work hours: Monday to Friday, ESL 35 hours/week, Academic 35-40 hours/week
(3) Paid national holidays
(4) Great opportunities to know China (culture, people), enjoy genuine Chinese cuisine, learn Chinese language in the most developed cities in China
(5) Logistics assistance
4. Compensation Package and Benefits:
(1) ESL Position – CAD$2,800 (Approx. 14,000RMB/Month, including basic pay, assessment pay, flight reimbursement, accommodation allowance, social insurance)
(2) Academic subject position – CAD$3,400 (Approx. 17,000RMB/Month, including basic pay, assessment pay, flight reimbursement, accommodation allowance, social insurance)
(3) Vacation pay: CNY2, 000 basic pay per month, maximum two months per year.
(4) Contract Length: Two years (renewable)
(5) Offers multiple options to choose their placement.
5. Duties and Responsibilities:
Work hours: 35 -40 hours/week staying in school(= 20-25 hrs for classes + 10 hrs for office + 5 hrs for school activities)
(1) School will offer a full curriculum including the teaching materials
(2) Prepare materials and technologies before the teaching of each lesson
(3) Collect class valuations and progress reports
(4) Promote and market courses to potential students and their parents
(5) Attend work-related meetings
(6) Participate in the extracurricular activities
(7) Developing friendly work relationship with students, school, and the company
(1) Native English speaker
(2) Possess a passport
(3) Have a Bachelor’s or Postgraduate degree-graduate obtained before January 2013
(4) Be TESOL/ TEFL/ TESL/ACTIE certified
(5) Have more than two or more years of teaching experience, which should be stated in a reference letter
(7) Be in good medical health. Medical exam required from pre-authorized medical facility.
(8) No previous criminal convictions or outstanding charges
Responsible, reliable, punctual, patient, and flexible for change
Professional, energetic, enthusiastic, reasonable, and mature
Good oral and written communication skills
Strong interest in teaching
Ability to thrive in a fast paced and highly diverse work environment
No heavy smoker, non-alcoholic, no chronic disease
If you are interested in any of these positions, please send detailed updated resume/CV and certificate package to:
For further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
We look forward to hearing from you.