Ontario Nursing Practice Course for Internationally Educated Nurses Starting Oct 19!
CPAC Gateway for Internationally Educated Nurses Program is an Ontario bridging program funded by the Government of Ontario and the Government of Canada. It aims to help you to obtain RN/RPN licenses and employment in the profession of nursing in Ontario. The program consists of a series of courses and workshops, one-on-one mentoring support and employment services which will be holding your hands to achieve your career goals. The next round of training of Introduction to Nursing Practice in Ontario course will start on October 19, 2013.
The course contents include:
- Nursing status in Ontario, : Nursing Education, Nursing organizations
- Nursing competency
- Nursing Process & Nursing Care Plan
- Health promotion & illness prevention. Documentation
- Nursing accountability
- Nursing ethics & Culture sensitive practice
- Nursing requisite skills & Legal consideration
- Advanced nurse practice
- Nursing practice standard
Date and time: Saturday, October 19, 2013 9:00am – 4:00pm. Total 5 weeks from Oct 19 – Nov 16
Location: CPAC conference Hall, 4150 Finch Ave. E.,Toronto, Ontario M1S 3T9
To register or learn more about the program, please send email to email@example.com or call Steven at 416-298-7885 Ext. 102