Own Your Future Conference: Adapting to the new tomorrow
CPA Ontario is hosting a FREE two-day virtual conference, Own Your Future, on September 30 and October 1, from 9:00 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
This conference is designed to equip newcomers with refined skillsets, provide networking opportunities, and empower them to take the next steps towards a successful career in accounting, finance, or business.
It will explore the following topics through interactive sessions:
- An immigrant’s guide to the CPA & career progression, a keynote address delivered by Raad Hossain,CPA, CMA, Vice President, Risk & Capital Solutions, Global Markets, BMO
- Key tips for successful virtual interviews, from Garth Sheriff, CPA, CA, Sheriff Consulting
- Finding your next opportunity through creative search strategies, from Sari Cantor, Partner, Recruiting in Motion
- The soft skills employers are looking for,by Michael Kobrin, CPA, CA, CEC
- How Artificial Intelligence is impacting the digital world, by Joshua Doner, Marketing Manager, Canada-General Assembly
What’s more, CPA will offer giveaways during the event: 8 $50 Amazon gift cards, 3 FREE WES ICAP Evaluations, and more…
You can register here. You’ll receive an email with the event registration link two days before the start of the conference.