Register Now! CPAC-TD Leadership Development Program Starts Soon.
Would greater leadership skills help further your career?
If your answer is yes, the CPAC-TD Leadership Development Program is the place for you! Our program will help you develop the leadership skills that will put you on the path towards greater success in your career.
Are you a suitable candidate to succeed in this program?
If your are an emerging or experienced leader wanting to develop greater self-awareness and deeper self-understanding as tools for leading others – this program is for you.
Maximize your leadership potential!
- Learn and practice the skills, strategies, and creative processes required for effective leadership.
- Learn how to influence others and maximize your potential by improving your communication, relationship-building, and people management skills.
- Partner with a mentor, with rich leadership and management experience, who will provide you with three months of free support after you complete the program.
Three levels of training
Level I: Management Skills
Pre-training: Self- Assessment
Seminar 1 Understand Yourself and Other People
- ·Learn more about yourself and gain essential insights into the personal attributes needed to lead others
Seminar 2 Business Communication and Problem Solving
- ·How to communicate effectively in the workplace
- ·How to relate effectively to management and colleagues
- ·How to provide viable business solutions to the workplace
- ·How to overcome personal and cultural bias while problem solving and decision making
Seminar 3 Finance for Non-financial Management
- Understanding financial statements
- Tracking performance through numbers
Seminar 4 Conflict Management
- Learn about the nature of conflict and effective conflict resolution processes
- Identify and understand your natural and learned reactions during conflict
Seminar 5 How to be heard and influence others
- Learn to be assertive. Show confidence. Leverage your connections
- Know, understand, and influence your stakeholders
- Speak with ease
Level II: Leadership Skills
Level III: Executive Training
CPAC is now recruiting participants for Level 1 training for Fall 2012.
Course length: Five (5) seminars, October 20 – November 17, 2012
Time: Every Saturday from 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
Location: Hilton Suites, 8500 Warden Ave., Markham L6G 1A5
Class size: Limit of 20 participants.
Registration closes OCT 1. Please register early!
Fees: CPAC members and TD employees – $650 + HST Non-members – $750 + HST
If you need more information or have any questions, please call Harold Goldin, Program Coordinator at 416-298-7885 ext. 211 or
email to firstname.lastname@example.org
This program Is sponsored by TD Bank Group.