Senior and Junior Business Development Managers
|Senior and Junior Business Development Managers|
|Toronto and Vancouver|
|A newly created, federally licensed, Canadian Schedule I bank with retail locations in Toronto and Vancouver is hiring for the positions of Senior and Junior Business Development Managers.Requirements/Criteria:|
• Strong relationship and business development skills with the ability to identify, acquire, and develop new business relationships for the Bank.
• Ability to develop a strong network of referral sources through active involvement and participation in the community.
• Manage all aspects of client and referral source relationships.
• Meet and overachieve assigned business targets.
• Effective communication and presentation skills with the ability to create, present, and manage workshops/seminars.
• Previous solid banking experience, particularly in retail and commercial banking.
• Good knowledge of mortgage, operating and savings account products.
• Team player with good focused mindset.
• Strong problem solving and business analysis skills.
• Passionate about customer service and providing clients with holistic solutions.
• University Degree, or equivalent experience, preferred.
• Language proficiency in English, Mandarin and/or Cantonese.
Additional requirements for the Senior Business Development Manager role:
• Lead and oversee a small retail office, including Sales and Customer Service staff.
• Previous people management and team building experience.
• Planning, budgeting and sales forecasting experience.Please submit your resume to: HR@wealthonecanada.com
|Wealth One Bank of Canada|