Supply Chain Program Manager, Lake Harbour
About Lake Harbour
Lake Harbour is a world-class team of product engineers and manufacturing experts ready from day one to deliver any product to market. We work with clients, from small start-ups up to global companies in diverse domains, ranging from infrastructure, transportation, mobility, automation, and even construction.
Our clients count on us to resolve problems they can’t!
- Obtain RFQs (Request for Quotation), manage suppliers and provide services to the clients in a timely manner.
- Organize supplier quotations and prepare cost comparisons and price analysis
- Review engineering drawings and CAD data from the client to get them ready for manufacturing.
- Work with international suppliers and customers to ensure all products meet the quality and functional requirements.
- Assist in the design, manufacturing, installation or trouble-shooting of automatic assembly lines, plastic injection molds, progressive and transfer dies, and quality assurance fixtures.
- You have a bachelor’s degree (or higher) in mechanical engineering/industrial engineering.
- You have experience working with CAD software (SolidWorks is preferred)
- You have the ability to understand complex engineering issues and are innovative in problem solving.
- You are well organized and project oriented; you are paying attention to details and a quick learner.
- You must be a self-motivated person, a team player able to work under pressure and under a minimum of supervision.
- Show up every morning with a positive attitude
- You know how to communicate with suppliers and customers in a professional manner.
- You will have flexible hours, you will on occasions have to call international suppliers in the evening or early in the morning.
- You are legally authorized to work in Canada.
- Driver License is preferred but not a must.
- The ability to speak Mandarin or Cantonese is appreciated but not required.
What we offer:
A competitive pay is just the start. The projects we work on are truly unique and will offer you the ability to build your own experience and orient your career in the direction that you wish.
In the company, we are true believers in people’s growth and professional development. We support our staff in their endeavours, whether to achieve certain certifications such as the Professional Engineer’s certification from PEO or learn new skills on the job.
Finally, the staff at Lake Harbour are not just world class, but also friendly and great to work with. We go to great care such that every member of our diverse team feels valued and included in the company!
Lake Harbour is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.