Two-Day RPN/RN Exam Preparation Workshop – FREE!
Are you preparing for the upcoming RN/RPN exam for your nursing license and having difficulties? Join our free two-day exam preparation workshop beginning August 9th.
A professional instructor will help with a detailed review; giving you the confidence and last push that will help you pass the exam.
This workshop will cover the following:
1. A thorough understanding of examination content areas
2. Successful strategies to answering examination questions
3. A better understanding of areas of weakness and improvement
4. A framework from which to continue to study on your own
5. How to improvement in your knowledge and judgment with respect to examination questions
6. Review of sample questions
CPAC RN/RPN Exam Preparation Workshop
Date and Time: Saturday, August 9, 2014, 9:00am – 5:00pm, and
Saturday, August 16, 2014, 9:00am – 1:00pm
Location: CPAC Training Room
4150 Finch Ave East, Scarborough M1S 3T9, Free Parking
Maximum Students: 15
To register or learn more about the program, please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Steven at 416-298-7885 Ext. 102.