Various Job Opportunities!
Natural Dental Inc. – Help Wanted
Our company is now hiring two full-time dental technicians. Working hours are from 9:30 to 18:00, Monday to Friday. The company is located on Kennedy Rd, between Ellesmere Rd and Lawrence Ave.
1. Posses Canadian Citizenship or Permanent Residency
2. Some English Skills
3. Related Canadian experience (exempted if the applicant is highly competent in this profession)
How to apply:
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, and be sure to clearly indicate your preferred means of contact.
We look forward to your application!
你喜欢买东西吗? Do you like shopping – truly serious shopping?
An ideal candidate need to …
– 要是一位买东西的好手 – 会找东西，会买东西，会砍价。
– be comfortable with HUNTING down the required products and RAW materials, with good quality, at good price, quickly.
– be comfortable with negotiating prices with sellers
– be able to interview and evaluate potential suppliers
– be comfortable with calling suppliers in China to resolve issues as necessary, given the time difference
– be capable of co-ordinating quality certification processes
– be able to track and manage products and materials
– be fluent in oral and written Chinese and English
– be mature personally and professionally
– be able to work independently, with minimal supervision
– be comfortable with managing multiple procurement projects simultaneously
– have strong attention in details (or be meticulous)
– automatically go for the extra-mile to get the job done RIGHT
– be organized
– be comfortable with following through on assigned projects
– be comfortable with other office work.
– be a team player who takes lead instead of waiting for others
– return-to-work mothers welcome! 返工的妈妈们优先考虑！
What we offer:
– supportive team
– professional environment
– great potential for career growth. There is no limitation except your own motivation or competence.
– health/wellness account/allowance
– fully paid vacations and statutory holidays
我公司附近有许多汽车站在Hwy 7 and on West Beaver Creek Rd. 上。公共交通很方便。
Interested candidates please email your application and resume to us at email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you soon.
ThyssenKrupp Northern Elevator – CAREER OPPORTUNITY
Position: CNC Lathe Operator
Posting Date: April 2013.
Reports To: Plant Manager, Machine Shop
Department: Machine Shop
· 5+ years of similar experience in a manufacturing environment
· Must be able to read and interpret parts drawing and blueprint
· Must be proficient in using measuring tools (working with .0005 thou tolerance)
· Must have knowledge of manual programming G Codes
· Must own set of standard tools
· Good trouble shooting and problem solving skills
· Excellent communication skills
· Able to work with minimal supervision, self-starter and team player
· Willing to train a suitable candidate with relevant background knowledge
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Setting up and operating CNC Machines
>Machine One (1) OM Vertical Milling Machines (3Axis, Fanuc Series 15=T Control and Fanuc Language programming).
>Machine two (2) MORI-SEIKI Horizontal Lathe Model SL-5 /SL-35
· Machining parts, ensuring conformance to specifications
· Must be aware of employee’s responsibilities and follow all health and safety policies and procedures as mandated by the company and the Ontario Occupational Health & Safety Act.
· Hours of work to be discussed
· Other duties as assigned
Interested applicants please send resume (PDF or Word format only) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your interest, however only qualified candidates will be contacted